Monday, December 21, 2009

Light Me Up!

For those of you curious as to if I have lost my mind after posting that title, I will assure you I have not. Well, not fully. Actually, the other night Josh and I hopped into the car and drove around the Bush Park and Fairmount neighborhoods for our yearly Christmas lighting adventure. We usually hit up the Keizer lights, but after a dissapointing year we decided it was time to find out what the neighbors were up to. We found some elaborate ones, some simple ones, some gorgeous ones, and even one that had a goblin of some sort. Here are some pictures from our adventures...


 
 
 
 
 
 

There you have it. Do you have any favorites? We couldn't resist the absolute fabulousness of the last home, but we sure do enjoy the ones with the full creative displays out front.  We can't wait to take some of the ideas and implement them on our house someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment