Monday, January 11, 2010

Steal of the Day

I could not believe my eyes when I was browsing Tarjay (Target) online and found a stunning replica of the Bertoia side chair. If you love modern pieces then feast your eyes upon this original beauty...




And now feast your eyes on the Target version...


 Target  $125.99
(on sale from $139.99)


Can you believe this? Tarjay has really been stepping it up in their furniture department. I have been finding pretty good looking replicas of designer furniture quite a bit on their site. Just another reason to love my favorite store. Also, one of my favorite blogs, Copy Cat Chic always posts great finds so if you want to locate cheaper more economical versions of the items you love you should really check out their blog. Seriously. Do it. Now. Because I said so. 

xo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment