Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pink or Blue?

We just finished our gender reveal party so now its time to fill the rest of you in...

So, were the cake pops blue or pink in the middle?





It's a.....GIRL!!!! 

We also revealed the name at the party by making everyone unscramble the first and middle name...




Ok, I won't make you suffer, although feel free to unscramble it for fun if you would like.


The letters spell out...

Eden Rae

We cannot wait to meet our little girl, I just know she is going to be perfect! We will have details on the party as well as a little explanation on how we came to this name. 

Thank you all for your excitement and support. We feel that our daughter is going to have such a great support group. 

Back later with more... 

9 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!! she is going to be just precious. and i LOVE the name. looks like it was a fun party. :) see you tomorrow at church??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats!! Little girls are so fun (although boys are too!) I was laying in bed last night and was remembering that today was your "reveal" day and I was trying to guess in my head what you were having. I just went with boy, but I was wrong! So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear about your gender party : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari- Cant wait to see you guys at church again, we have missed you...and I need to see baby Wyatt!!Amanda- Dont worry, Josh and I made our guesses right before the ultrasound and I guessed boy too although we always thought we'd have a girl first so I was wrong too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you guys! I really love the name. I hope all is well.Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! You're going to have such a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So exciting and way more fun to buy stuff for. Can't wait to see you next month!Flynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! A little girl! How fun, I'm glad to finally know, the suspense on facebook has been killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I totally missed this post about your reveal! HOW Did that happen? :( Sorry it took so long to congratulate you on your lil lady! SOOOO fun aare girls! She'll be adorable! And great name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone!!Flynne- Cant wait to see you soon! Hope I dont knock you over with my big belly ;)

    ReplyDelete