Thursday, July 22, 2010

31 Weeks

(30 Weeks)
I cannot believe we have made it this far! 9 weeks to go...wow. Oh and yes, the anxiety is in high gear right now. So, because I am a bit of a crazy planner one thing that is going to drive me nuts for the next few weeks is the fact that my appointments are a week off. See, typically I would have gone to the doctor for my two week appointment at 30 weeks, but unfortunately my doctor was out so we had to move it up a week. I know most people wouldn't care, but these little things drive me batty. So, my solution? To take a photo on the CORRECT week and then blog about it after my appointment. I really need to go get some medication for my wackiness.

Today's doctor appointment went well and was just as expected. I am gaining weight, yay! Who knew I would be excited to say that I am gaining weight? Weird. Her heartbeat has stayed strong. She still moves more than a kid on a sugar high after Halloween. I do appreciate that she only feels the need to beat me up during the day, but lets me sleep at night (aww thanks honey!). Once again I am measuring a bit behind, but since it is staying consistent they are still not worried. Oh and this has nothing to do with the doctor appointment, but this girl is a hiccup queen. I think it may or not have something to do with the fact that I live off of sugar these days. I just can't get enough!

Well, I think that's it for this week. We are one week away from finishing our childbirth class and we even got to take a second tour of the hospital. That second tour may have been a bit of a repeat, but it helped me feel so much better about the whole thing. Now time to organize a few things because 9 weeks is going fast!

5 comments:

  1. Hellllo adorable mamacita!! You look fab! I can't wait to see you tomorrow at the wedding! Also, LOVE the green dress. Glad everything is going so well with lil baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! It was so fun to see you the other day at Winco! Sorry I didn't end up at your shower! :( But I will get in touch soon and have you come over to give you a lil something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you are funny about the doctor :) But I can't really tease you too much, the same thing happened to me and it bugged me to death! The things that get to us while pregnant, eh? You look great tho, hang in there! She's almost here :) Hey, when do I get to see more of your nursery?! Excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley- I promise pictures are coming of the nursery...unfortunately I have to wait until a certain hubby of mine finishes a couple of the projects! Now more pictures of your sweet Briella please! :)

    ReplyDelete