Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pretty People

In an effort to upgrade my "cool" factor...I felt the need to brag about my friends. They are beyond cool. Too cool for school y'all. Hmm...apparently when I bring out the cheesy lines I also decide I have a Southern drawl.

Anyway, today on Style Me Pretty...yes, THEE blog for all things wedding...a wedding was featured. I know, I am hitting you with the obvious right now. However, the wedding wasn't just any wedding, it was of a beautiful girl that I went to high school and college with. Not only that, but her wedding was photographed by another friend that I went to high school with. Oh and want to get hit by some serious crazy? The photographer that I just mentioned, I just told you about how his wedding was featured on the very same blog. Yeah, pretty people flock together (is that how the saying goes?). Now, I know you are all thinking that if that saying is true than HOWINTHEWORLD did I become friends with them? Would you believe its my amazing personality that draws the pretty people in? No? Oh. Well then I am at a loss. Anyway, please go look at this absolutey stunning bride, handsome husband, FUH-REAKING FABULOUS wedding, and the most amazing wedding photos to date.


Wait, want to hear a sad story? No? Well, its coming anyway. Erich, the photographer, had offered to shoot our wedding all those 4.5 years ago. Can I just say I have kicked myself in the rear end only 1,003 times for not saying yes back then? I mean, we didn't formally discuss it or anything...it was just an offer, but SERIOUSLY? Erich, can we please have a redo? I want to have another wedding anyway so I am all for it. Just don't tell Josh until the day of mmmmkay?


No comments:

Post a Comment