Monday, March 10, 2014

A Little Tease

You guys. I get to be a part of something EXCITING on Wednesday. It is HUGE. It has to do with one of my very favorite cloth diaper companies and I just can't wait. Tomorrow I will be posting a little bit about our cloth diapering journey now that we are 3.5 years into it. A LOT has changed for us as we experiment with different brands, wash routines, detergents...you know, all the fun stuff we cloth diapering moms love to talk about. Come back tomorrow for the dirt on our latest diapering changes (ha!) and definitely DO NOT forget to come back Wednesday! 

Image

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about this as we too use cloth. Bum genius snaps is our brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used BG Elementals for Eden and LOVED them, but as I posted about they wore down so quickly and now look horrible :( So awesome that you use cloth too!

    ReplyDelete