Friday, September 25, 2009

Where oh where has my lil brain gone?!

In all of my excitement to get the last post up, I forgot to include two pictures of my beautiful girls at the Race. I actually took them while walking backwards...I know, I am just that talented. Here they are!

(left to right: Kristen, Michelle, Maggie ANTM, Brianne)

For those who are unaware of what ANTM stands for, just Google it. Images of Tyra should be swarming.

Wow, aren't my friends just gorgeous?! I think so!

Guess what?! Tomorrow Josh and I are going out to buy each other presents! We are actually getting each other the same thing...his is just a bit...upgraded from mine. This is something we have been saving our pennies for and cannot wait to hold it in my hands all day long. Those are just a few hints...pictures to come later.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment