Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Stats

11 Weeks


Date we found out: January 19, 2010
Expected Due Date: September 23, 2010
How far along: 12 weeks 5 days
Heartbeat: 168 bpm (3/10/10)


So I am growing all over. At 9 weeks I already had a noticeable pooch in my stomach. So much for not showing until 5 months in your first pregnancy. I definitely had morning sickness. It started at 6 weeks and 1 day and while it is much better at 12 weeks, it is still not completely gone. However, I feel MUCH better. I have been tired. I mean not just sleepy, but like I could sleep for 10 hours a night and still need a nap. I actually started going to bed at 7, and if you know me, you know that I avoid sleep as long as possible. I run to the potty every 15 minutes (this got better and for some reason returned again). I wake up at least 3 times during the night to sprint to the potty. I had a dream the baby was a boy. We did the old wives tale needle test and three different times it indicated I was having a girl. Don't ask what mother's intuition tells me, I have no idea. Do we care what we have? NOPE! I want both and Josh wants a boy and a girl twin. Truth: I am semi scared of boys, but LOVE them. Having so many allergies is REALLY hard when all you crave is food you can't eat. Cravings: taco bell, fries, veggies, burgers, mexican food, rootbeer...actually I don't think any of these cravings were pregnancy related, I think I was just really hungry. Yes, we know the names, and no we aren't telling. We will tell once we know if it is a he or a she. We definitely will find out what it is (but probably not until May). I found out my blood type is A- and I am RH- which means shots in awful places so that my blood doesn't attack the baby's blood.

Well, that's all I could think of for now...but seriously if you have questions just leave me a comment and I will give you an answer (possibly in a future post). So get those questions ready and start asking. Remember, I never have a problem being honest so ask ANYTHING (although some questions may have to be answered via email if they are a bit more personal).

Well, be back later with some serious details...

3 comments:

  1. Cute pic Mal. Glad to hear that everything is okay other than you having to take shots. Can't wait to hear more news. Its so exciting having a baby grow inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you are adorable!!! Love hearing all the stories behind it too! Keep 'em coming! :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorably pregnant already I love it! Fast heart rate often does equal a boy :) Either way babies are lovely. I hope that the morning sickness goes away. Tea with ginger in it helps.

    ReplyDelete