Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter!!!



...and as we like to say in the Crain household, "Jesus is risen. He is risen indeed!"

Enjoy this time with your loved ones. We are off to our church service and then on to my parents for some Easter fun. It is just the 6 of us this year (dad, mom, Josh, me, baby, and Bella), but I have the feeling it will be a special one. It is the last holiday in their house before they move so it definitely has some emotional significance as well. I am bringing a few things to "liven" up the Easter table and I only had to spend a couple of bucks so I am happy with the results. I'll try to remember to post some pictures later on. To get you ready for the true reason for Easter, here is one of my favorite songs out there right now...





We love you all and wish you a very happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment