Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gender Reveal Housewarming Party: The Invite

Thanks to a friendly commenter, I realized I never posted the invitation for the gender reveal party. Silly, pregnant, ditzy me!


FRONT

BACK


Since we were combining a housewarming party with a gender reveal party we wanted to come up with a creative little jingle to make it all come together. Just in case you can't read it on your screen, here is what the invitation said:

Boy or girl, what will it be?
If you want to know, showing up will be key.
We'll have food, drinks, and sweets,
And our new house you will meet.
So come one, come all, to the greatest gender reveal
Housewarming party of all!

Cheesy, maybe, but I still think it got the point across. One funny thing is that I didn't notice until today while I was taking pictures of the invite that I put in the wrong zip code for our house. WHOOPS! Glad all of our family and friends made it here without too much trouble. 

Well, there is the invite to our party that was an entire month ago. Better late than never right...isn't that how it is supposed to work? Either way we still remember that party and are still so glad that we have all those memories to share with Eden. Speaking of which, we will get to tell her all about it in just 15 short weeks! Time is going so quickly these days...


**If you missed the party reveal, don't fret, check it out right here

2 comments:

  1. Those are crafty, cute and sweet! :) WHich by the way, I was going to a garage sale on Saturday and totally went by your house, and when I saw it, I thought that looks a LOT like the Crain's new bungalow...then when I got home, I had to get on your blog to see...and it was! :) But don't worry I won't stop in and crash your home w/ my 3 crazy kids, now that I know where you live! :) But it is a super cute home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you totally should have stopped by and said hi! I dont think I was there, but you should have anyway :) I never mind 3 crazy kids! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete