Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Who needs words when you have the soft, white backdrop of snow? Okay, who am I kidding. I was never one to win the silent game, not that my parents didn't try that one on me daily. Sorry mom and dad...not even duct tape could keep this yapper shut.

I just want to point out that Eden has her "nuzzle face" while laying in the snow. Apparently she thought the snow would be nutritious? Also, please note that I was attempting a cute mother daughter photo...yeah, you see her face, you can assume how she feels about photos with her mom.

Here is Eden to add one more thing...



HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. Her cuteness KILLS me. She is a doll, Mallory. Love the snow photo shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bear suit in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete