Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Famously Famous

Okay you guys, I have been so anxious to tell you about my little secret and I can finally share it!





Eden's nursery was featured on Baby Lifestyles today! 

Insert picture of Josh and I freaking out and celebrating early this morning when we woke up and saw it. We actually knew it was coming. They had contacted us about  featuring our nursery and we of course said yes. Who says no to such an amazing blog? Not us! I have no idea what rock I had been living under, but I actually hadn't heard of them until they contacted us. Honestly what a great place full of inspiration. I wish I had known about it when I was pregnant! Good thing we plan on adding lots more littles into this house so I will definitely be heading over to be inspired in the future. 

Seriously though we are so thrilled and so honored to be featured on there and I just had to tell you! I felt like it was too good to be true so I had to wait until I had seen the post and refreshed the screen five times (you know, in case my eyes were playing tricks on me) to actually believe Eden's nursery was there. Head over and check it out, its a wonderful feature. I know you all are sick of me talking about her room by now, but seriously they did a wonderful write up about it. 

Also, for those of you who are new here from Baby Lifestyles, WELCOME! We are glad you came by. Now, grab a snack or two, sit down, and enjoy all my random musings. I have lots to say. Feel free to ask questions if you have any about the nursery, but to help you out here are all of the nursery posts for you to catch up on! 


Thank you dear readers for being so supportive and encouraging as we learn the ins and outs of design and making our house a home. We cherish you!


2 comments:

  1. Eden's nursery is so adorable!! I want that crib, haha, where is it from? Congrats on the feature too ;) LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Eden :) I think your baby needs that crib! It's actually from WalMart of all places from their Baby Mod collection. I'm going to go ahead and send you an email too in case you don't get check back on this comment!

    ReplyDelete