Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, let's call this a big, fat Christmas fail. I planned on showing you all some of the ways we jazzed up our house for Christmas. That didn't happen. I did take pictures, I just didn't have a chance to show them to you. I planned on sending out Christmas cards, and then we couldn't afford to order them or buy stamps. I then planned on showing you that card on here, but never got a chance before we left on the train for Washington. Oh and did I mention that I slept a total of seven hours in three days because I was so busy crafting away on every single homemade gift we are giving this year? There was a lot of them. I am tired, but oh so excited that it's Christmas day! So, since I pretty much just failed at everything, I quickly threw together another Christmas card for your enjoyment. Yes, I pretty much rock my failures.





We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and get to enjoy some time with families and friends...and eat lots of food, because that's important. 

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 

2 comments:

  1. There was no fail. It sounds like you did an incredible job with all of your Christmas crafts, cards and gifts! Celebrate the successes and move on. You're fabulous! Lots of holiday hugs, Brittany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what the person above said...you are not a failure!! You are an amazing mom and wife...don't let satan giev you those negative thoughts and get ya down!! Blessings to you sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete