Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52:2 | Peace



I love nap time. While I don't take them, Eden NEEDS them. More like, I need her to take one. I love her more than anything, but those two hours are bliss. I use them to rush around and clean as much as I can. Sometimes I even fit in a light lunch. Rarely do I put up my feet and relax, but that's alright, I'll save that for retirement. For now, I am enjoying the fact that God gave us nap time so we can be refreshed and rejuvenated for our kidlets...because you know you can feel the steam coming out your ears by the time nap time rolls around..

For more Project 52 goodness, check out these fine blogs:



It's not too late to join in! If you are thinking about it, just do it. I am already so excited about the idea of compiling these into a photo book or something (yeah...like I am ever that organized) at some point. If you do it, let me know and I'll link up to you! 


*I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I am shoulder deep in event planning and you know when I plan an event I go all crazy and have no life right? My poor family...I am so neglectful sometimes. Yet, they know I love it and they love me for it. Thanks family, I appreciate you. Anyway, I still need to catch up on Christmas, New Years, resolutions, goals...oh my goodness I don't know where to begin. I'll be back though, that I can promise!


1 comment:

  1. That is one of the cutest pictures I've seen! There is nothing more adorable then a sleeping baby. My Project 52 post this week is about how motherhood is "mouthy" at www.lucasandmahina.com. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete