Friday, April 6, 2012

Project 52:13 | Leadership


In times past I found it scary to put my trust in someone. How could I believe that they would want my best and would not hurt me? I did find a way to trust and in walked Josh. He has been such a wonderful leader in our family. I know he is still learning...just as I am still learning how to be lead. I love watching Eden put her trust into those around her...I hope that no one ever ruins that for her. 

Sorry for the delay in getting this one posted. It's been quite a hectic week around here. You know...like a trip to Washington, a baby being born, and then sickness overtaking our family. We are all looking a bit ragged, but despite all that it's been a great week! Week 14 will be posted shortly! 

For more Project 52 goodness, check out these fine blogs:



Let me know if you want to join in on the fun! It's never too late to start your Project 52 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment