Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm An Emotional Disaster Today

Forewarning...this is going to be a picture less post. That never happens because I am crazy and need photos.

I love my church. 

Like a lot.

But, I needed to give myself a reminder. Please never go to church without kleenex. I'm serious. I have become such a bawling baby. 

Sadly, I used to pray about this. I was not an emotional person growing up. I could go to a funeral and feel sad, but not a tear would fall. I felt guilty about this. So, I prayed. I prayed that God would make me "normal." Because obviously, "normal" people cry. 

Oh silly me. Now I can't stop crying. But, you know what? It's good for me. There's a lot going on right now, not only in our lives, but in those we love. It affects us. God is working in us in a very big way and that's a good thing. The tears are a reminder of the work God is doing. And so, I am thankful for that. 

I'm hoping to get back on and share the crazy story that happened to us with our house. Every scenario I planned out in my head did not prepare me for what we ended up going through. I know a lot of people have been asking about it, and I promise I will be back to fill you in. 

And if you are local and would like a church in the Salem area, come visit Bethany Baptist. In case you weren't aware, we love it. And I promise, you won't cry every time ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment