Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Update!

I just got off the phone with my doctors office and Josh tested negative as a carrier for cystic fibrosis! While we were most certainly okay no matter what they said, we are just so thankful that we do not have to worry about our baby having this. We know we would have been more than okay no matter what, but a less dramatic pregnancy would be nice since Eden was full of drama (and still is! Haha).

Thank you all so very much for all of your prayers and words of encouragement. We felt each one of them and knew we had a great team of family and friends to help us no matter what. I still have a few of you that I haven't responded to..don't think we didn't appreciate and cry through every word you wrote. You guys are the best!

Now hopefully the next update will be drama free ;) We get to see the Doctor again next week...time is flying. I absolutely cannot wait to have this baby in my arms. God has blessed us more than we ever could have imagined!

Next up..some bump pictures, I know they are overdue!

4 comments:

  1. Mallory, you guys have been on my heart all week. You are one of many people who I know right now who are pregnant and going through scary things. God works in amazing ways and remember it is always for the good... which is often hard to see.- Dianna Gritters (Holstedt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have comments back, and even more glad Josh tested negative! Thank you God! We're praying for the rest of you pregnancy. Yay for March babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great news!!! Thx for sharing and enjoy this beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete