Friday, October 19, 2012

Project 52:42 | Rejuvenation


I'm back! I am so sad at how many Project 52 posts I have missed. I am really hoping I can post the past ones because I would really like to make this into a book in the end. Oh well, life happens.

Speaking of life..instead of getting ready for the church retreat I am heading to in 40 minutes and that I am not ready for (still have wet hair...) I am blogging. I am a great procrastinator. I always know that retreats and girls night are good for me, and yet I always have second thoughts when the time comes. I would happily just not go if I could. Ironically if you asked me if I thought I would have fun the answer would be yes. In fact, I didn't think I was going to be able to go to retreat this year and I was so sad because I remembered how much I loved last years retreat. And now, here I am, nervous to leave. I know the retreat will help me grow as a woman, wife, mom, sister, friend, etc....but I am so bad at leaving. I am not the one who wants to be away from my kids. I am so the opposite. BUT in the end I am going to come back raving about how great it was and so excited to snuggle my little family again. I hope you all have a chance to get away and be refreshed. It's good for the soul.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment