Sunday, March 24, 2013

Israel John Crain


He is here!!!

Born 3.21.13
@ 9:34 a.m.
7 lb. 12 oz. 
20 inches long

  




You guys. We are in love!! Honestly this boy has brought so much more fun into this house. I knew I loved him from the day God placed him into my belly, but wow. We just didn't realize just how much love that kid could take from us when the doctor placed him in our arms. Neither of us realized we missed having a newborn around until now. Israel is seriously amazing. Eden LOVES her baby brother. Sometimes I don't think she realizes he actually has a name...just "baby brudder." She thinks I feed him from my tummy. Hilarious. Trust me, I have every intention of writing his birth story because I think it was a pretty great one...and it wasn't traumatic this time..HOORAY! We were able to leave the hospital just 2 days after having him so we have been able to be home since yesterday and loving being a family of four (plus Bella of course). I can't wait to tell you all more about him.

I love my little family more than I could have ever imagined. 

Thank you God for blessing us so much. I still feel like I am living in a dream. 

*All pictures taken by my very talented friend, Charissa Bernard. Thank you so much Charissa for capturing our first day so perfectly!

1 comment: