Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eden's Room Revisited

Okay, see what happens when I go out of town and don't get all caught up on my blog reading? Eden's nursery was featured on one of my favorite go to websites, Spearmint Baby and I MISSED IT. How does this even happen?! Anyway, for all of you that are visiting from over there, welcome...glad to have you! Take a look around and stay awhile...although you may quickly come to find that I am quite crazy and typically say weird things and put myself in awkward situations. 

Oh and for those of you that have hung around here for awhile and have already seen the room reveal, you may want to go check it out again...I added a few new things...or just head on over because there is some GREAT inspiration to be had. Honestly I was all over that blog during pregnancy getting ideas and just enjoying all the different features. It's quite fantastic!





Alright, I am going to go bask in my fame now change a dirty diaper. Oh the life of a mother, no time to enjoy being a star...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment