Friday, August 19, 2011

11 Months




This last month has flown by and I think mostly because we were BUSY. Eden experienced a lot of firsts during her tenth month of life. It also must be said, this girl is starting to look and act like a toddler. Boy, oh boy does this girl have quite the personality. We can already tell she is going to be "miss thang" and be quite independent. She most certainly is the firstborn girl in the household. I would be so very surprised if she is anything like me when it comes to sports and activities because at this point we see her being very outgoing and active. Not me at all. Pretty much I have come to the conclusion that she is her father. She has his curls, his ears, his personality..really the only thing that she got from me is her blue eyes and blonde hair. Oh and maybe her love for noodles (I'm sure its the filipino in her). 

11 Month Stats
Length: 27.5 inches (won't really know until next month)
Weight: 16.5 lbs (we weighed her on a scale recently, don't know how accurate that is)

Eden Rae, here is what you have been up to lately:

You took your first step! 
You are now taking a lot of steps (SO VERY CLOSE to walking)
You are allergic to dairy, orange veggies, and wheat (praying you grow out of these)
You love playing ball, musical instruments, reading books, trucks, and blocks
You are finally on a sleep schedule
You are talking so much and it sounds like actual sentences (no idea what you say though!)
You love to eat noodles, garlic, chicken, peanut butter + jelly sandwiches, fruit, hummus, waffles, green beans, and peas
You LOVED going into the pool for the very first time
You prefer drinking out of straws
You prefer to shred + eat toilet paper and flush toilets over anything else
You are STILL toothless (considering dentures)

Oh baby girl. You are growing up so very fast. There was a day when I thought I wouldn't know what to do once my babies became toddlers, but honestly I don't even remember what it was like to have a newborn. We LOVE everything about you. You keep us busy all day long. You are seriously the goofiest baby we have ever met. You like to stick out your tongue, hold your feet up in the air while in the stroller, and smack your lips together most hours of the day. You give us sloppy kisses and try to eat my face. I think your daddy and I spend most of the day just laughing at you because you are hilarious. You still love everybody and we think you always will...you are our social butterfly! This is your last month as a baby and I plan to treasure every moment of this time with you, but I am most certainly looking forward to watching you grow as a toddler. Love you honey bear!





First time at the beach





My typical view




First pair of TOMS!! 





Relaxing at the Saturday Market




Lola + Grandpa returned from a trip to Kaui





Your first time swimming!

Only one more of these monthly updates to go...not sure what I will do after 12 months... 

3 comments:

  1. She is the most precious little girl ever. It amazes me that she gets even cuter and more hilarious each day. I'm excited for her first birthday!! xoxo "Aunt" Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little face has changed so much from the last time I saw her!! I expect to see "baby" and keep coming up much closer to "little girl"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i had to giggle at "my typical view" :) I see that same view of a blue eyed red-head all. day. long. right now. Usually accompanied by a kind of whining "hooooold meeeeeee" sound. So sweet and fun and cute and annoying... did I say that?! lol have fun with baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete