Friday, August 19, 2011

Carnival Schmarnival

I am buried in photo editing at the moment. I have so many photos that I have downloaded and am trying to get through each one of them so I can post them here. Tonight I am sharing some photos of our time at the Bite and Brew of Salem. We were able to steal Josh away for a little (very much needed) family time. We thought we were so very smart going on Sunday evening, but as it turns out everyone was packing up and leaving by the time we arrived. Lesson learned. We still had fun walking around and tasting a bit of the food. Sadly I only had a few photos of the carnival portion of the event since they had already closed that area down. Oh well...there is always next year.

Frozen lemonade + burger sliders + pulled pork sandwiches



Carnival rides + food


 


Just a little something we saw on our walk back home



Have a fabulous weekend! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment