Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinkalicious First Birthday Party

When it comes to Eden's first birthday party, all I can say is WOW. It was a lot of planning and even more work, but in the end I was so happy that we decided to go all out for her big day. I know she won't remember it, but it really was a great time with all of her family and friends and a great way to say, "we made it a whole year!" Eden is blessed by so many people that love her and we were so thankful to everyone who made it. We only wished we had a bigger venue so we could have invited the rest of her friends!






















 

I'll have a source list for everything in a future post. I am also planning to break down the party into a few more specific posts so we can get into the details. If you have any questions, requests, or anything pertaining to the party feel free to comment on this post or email me at thecrainsnest[at]gmail[dot]com.

A big thank you to everyone who helped make it happen...we couldn't have done it without you. Seriously. The party would have been a flop. Thank you to everyone who came out for Eden's special day! And I can't forget to say thank you to all of your wonderful blog readers for all of the sweet comments and support you gave to me as I planned this shindig. More to come!

6 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING looked great Mallory! I love love the pink frilly backdrop and love all the drink and food options...adorable! Nice work. You should be a party planner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Great ideas! And I agree with the comment above, you really should be a party planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing birthday party you put on for Eden!!! Love all of the details! It looked amazing :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am totally loving eden's ruffled bottoms.... just SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so fantastic at making me feel good :) I still have lots of practice to do on parties...but I sure do enjoy dreaming them up. Thanks all for your sweet comments! XoXo,M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mallory, I am in AWE to say the least! These are amazing decorations for such a sweet and adorable little girl! Way to go, Mom!~Deanne

    ReplyDelete