Friday, June 1, 2012

The One Where I Try To Play Catch Up

I am such a slacker. I haven't even posted about Mother's Day yet and it's JUNE. People, this is out of control. I definitely am at the point where I have fallen so far behind in updating that I just can't get myself to do anything about it...but no more! I have a child who decided to sleep in this morning so I am taking full advantage. 

Mother's Day started with church. Each year all of the babies are dedicated and it is my favorite day! This year we had a lot of friends standing up to dedicate their little ones to the Lord and it was such a special time. After church we decided to just have a very relaxing day. My one request was that I didn't want to do much of anything and that request was (mostly) granted. 

After lunch we packed up the car and headed over to Riverfront Park. Three years after they had constructed the pedestrian bridge and we still hadn't been across! 

Get ready to be bombarded by photos of my child. Don't say I didn't warn you. Good thing she is extra cute.





Check out Hottie McHotterson....(and yes I am talking about the photo BELOW not ABOVE sillies)




 





Mother's Day was so relaxing and I was so thankful. Don't worry though...I was spoiled again the next day. We took an impromptu day trip to the coast. More photos to follow :)


**For those of you with mad camera skills..I need your help. My photos just seem off to me. I am working in Manual, but no matter what I just can't seem to get the sharp photos I am used to getting. Obviously it's probably user error, but is there a chance that me not cleaning my camera in the 5 years I have owned it is affecting it's quality? PLEASE someone email me and help me... thecrainsnest[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment