Friday, February 3, 2012

Project 52:5 | Creation


Oregon has had some very unseasonably beautiful weather...and it's February! The skies have been blue, the tulips and daffodils are peeking up through the ground, and we are all shedding our winter coats for t-shirts. While there is still a chill in the air, none of us seem to mind. It just feels so wonderful and so promising to see the sun shining where usually gray is rampant. 

This week I was very inspired by the flowers I saw blooming as well as my BFF Ruby. Her baby shower is tomorrow and it just makes me giddy with excitement. Literally, my life has revolved around this event. We are all so in love with her baby girl already. It gets brought up in our house at least ten times a day. We tell Eden all about her new cousin Hayley, we talk about all of the wonderful changes that our friends will go through as they become parents for the first time, and we just can't stop talking about how excited we are to hold the little one. The thing is, Ruby lost her grandpa not too long ago. Her relationship with her grandparents is so amazing to see so having her grandpa leave this earth was a very hard reality. I think its amazing how we all have our time here on this earth and in our place comes new life. I love that its a beautiful web of creation. I'm so excited for Ruby and Daniel as they embark on parenthood, and I know her grandpa will be smiling from afar as they bring a new baby into the world. 

Oh and don't you worry,  I will be back with all sorts of baby shower details. You know I'll be camera happy as always. I can't wait to finally share the invitation with you all...

For more Project 52 goodness, check out these fine blogs:



Let me know if you want to join in on the fun! It's never too late to start your Project 52 :)


2 comments:

  1. I meant every word...your grandpa was a special man and is missed by many. Love you friend! Xo.

    ReplyDelete