Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vintage Rustic Baby Shower | Part Two

I'm back with more shower eye candy! Obviously I talked plenty in the last post, so let's just move right along to photos of Ruby's special day shall we?



   
















 




The Event Details

Location: Willamette Valley Fruit Company

Food: Made by hostess Ashley and her entourage of family and friends, strawberry shortcake provided by WVFCO

Floral: Olson Florist, Anderson McIlnay, and some donated by Megan Ward

Lemonade Stand: Made by the hubsters for Eden...many people have been asking about it, and we are very willing to rent it out for your event, just ask! :)

Favors: Homemade Thin Mint cookies (Ashley correct me if I am wrong)

All paper products (invitation, favor tags, signs, bookplates, and "Wishes" were designed by me. 

I'm sure I am missing something so please don't hesitate to ask! 

And in case you missed it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment