Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vintage Rustic Baby Shower | Part One

I am so excited to reveal the photos from the besties baby shower last weekend! The motivation truly comes from EVERYONE as they are all harassing me to get the photos up on the blog. As if I am known to be horrible at following through on posting things here. Come on. In case you can't read sarcasm, trust me...it's dripping with it.

I have so many photos I am not even sure how I am going to even fit them all or where to begin. First of all, some shout outs. My first thank you goes to the lovely Ruby. Thank you Ruby for having a baby so we could all celebrate you and your precious baby girl. Also thank you for having a baby so I can be Aunt Mal for the third time to the third girl. Makes me all giddy inside. A BIG GIANT and HUGE thank you to Ashley for being a fabulous co-planner and making the most terrific food. Seriously, everyone is still talking about how tasty everything was. Maybe I'll hire her to cook my dinners every night. Hmm, too much for a soon-to-be mom of twins? Nah.. Lastly, a thank you to the photographer of the hour, Megan! Yeah, I actually forgot my own advice and decided I would be able to take tons of photos. Who am I?! We all know what happens when I say that. NO PHOTOS GET TAKEN. So, thankfully Ashley and Megan had that handled and I got to sit back and relax play hostess. Alright, let's get to the eye candy!












The hostesses with the guest of honor (l to r: Me, Ruby, Ashley)

Anyone saying "enough with the table already?!" I loved every photo Megan captured of the table setting, I just couldn't choose. Either way it's so fun to relive the shower! Now obviously there are a whole lot of details that you haven't seen yet. That's because I have this fear of overloading the system and crashing my whole blog. So, fear not...they are coming. I can't wait to show you the beautiful food, and the activities, and the favors, and I even have a great little shot of the fabulous guests. 

Also, I'll have details about the venue and all in the next post. Please let me know if you have questions and I'll address them in the next post! Stay tuned...


*Here's the invite that was the start of the inspiration in case you missed it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your link on Jessie Adams' FB page and had to click over. I'm planning a vintage garden themed brunch for our women's ministry spring event at church and I love the drink "table". So cute! I'm pretty sure I'm going to use that idea :) Hope you don't mind that I pinned it to my party board on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly- Of course its okay! I'm so glad it was inspiring to you :) Have fun planning!Ali- You are wonderful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete