Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Sneaky Peek

All the constant whining and nagging on your part worked. Ok fine there was no whining or nagging, but there was a lot of "hurry up and post photos of the BFF's baby nursery already!"

You know I'm not one to disappoint.

Well at least I tryyyy not to be.

So, this is a teeny tiny pink into Miss Hayley's soon to be occupied room.

Ruby just finished the mobile so I just need to get myself over to take some photos of the room! I can't believe Hayley will be enjoying her new space any day!

3 comments:

  1. Well that's just kind of mean...I got nothin' out of that! :) Except that there's an adorable chevron rug - did you make that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessie --- I want to see MORE!!!! :) But the sneak peek looks great!

    ReplyDelete