Friday, March 2, 2012

Project 52:9 | Generations



I love that Eden has grandmas, great grandmas, and even a great great grandma that she gets to see! Although I lived near my grandparents when I was very young, eventually after some passed away and others moved I no longer had grandparents near by. I used to always listen to my friends talk about their wonderful grandparents that they get to see all the time and it used to sadden my heart. But now? Now I know how to treasure my relationships because I realize that even if someone is no longer near me, their love is still there. I am so thankful that my grandparents moved to Oregon and we have been able to see my grandma so much more than we used to. Eden absolutely loves her. And her great nana? I'm pretty sure she is smitten with her as well. I love the bonds that Eden has developed with all of her family, both near and far...I hope she treasures those relationships as she grows. 

For more Project 52 goodness, check out these fine blogs:



Let me know if you want to join in on the fun! It's never too late to start your Project 52 :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A great great grandma? That is truly amazing and so special! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete