Thursday, December 30, 2010

Howdy, Hello There, and Welcome

Today I participated in my first every Linky party! I am usually not this "social" but it is one of my favorite blogs that I have been following for quite some time, and when I found out it was a party for your favorite room re-do, I instantly knew what room I would choose. Are you curious as to what room that was?


Eden's room of course!




So, if you are looking for some eye candy, or inspiration, head on over to The Lettered Cottage and get your click on.


The Lettered Cottage


Also, if you are visiting from The Lettered Cottage, welcome! We are glad you are here. It won't take you too long to realize just how crazy we Crain's are, so enjoy a few chuckles on our behalf, we don't mind. Thanks for stopping by :)

*****************************************

There is a new addition to our blog that we wanted to make you all aware of. If you check out our sidebar, you will notice that we have added Eden's Flickr page. Most of the photos are posted on the blog, but there will also be some that you don't see on here. I am in the process of updating the photos (I fell a bit behind with my return to work) and there should be a whole new set of them from the past month. As if you don't get enough exposure to our baby as it is, now you have more...





I have two posts in the works, so check back later for some more craziness. Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment