Friday, December 31, 2010

Reliving Twenty Ten

As I reflect back on 2010, I am almost in disbelief that an entire year has gone by. Yet, once I start thinking about everything that happened in the past year, well, it is hard to believe it was only a year! For memory's sake, I decided to compile a list of the major events that happened over the past year. Yes, I am crazy like that.


In February we moved from my parents house and our apartment (after surviving the flood of '09) into our first home.



 In March we announced that we were expecting a baby.



We also took you on the "before" tour of our house.

  

 In May we showed you the "after" of our living room.






We even showed you my cheesy invite.



In July we continued working on Eden's room and celebrated Bella's THIRD birthday.



August brought my first baby shower.



September was busy...we had our maternity shoot...



And then revealed Eden's room.



We showed you how a nursery can be done on a budget.



Then, most importantly, we welcomed this girl into the world.



In October we celebrated Eden's first Halloween and went to the pumpkin patch.  




Then we gave you a full rundown on Eden's birth (part 1 & part 2).



November brought Eden's first Thanksgiving.



And the announcement that I would be starting a "new job" in January.


We ended the year of 2010 with Eden's first Christmas.



WOW. That is the only word that I use to describe this past year. Honestly, at the start of the year I had NEVER in my wildest dreams thought that this is how I would be ending the year. I can say, without a doubt, that 2010 was the best year ever for both Josh and I. It has been a fun ride and we can't wait to see what 2011 brings. I can say we are hoping to create many more fun memories with Eden, soak up every moment of getting to work from home, and pushing forward on some renovations in the ole house of ours.

We hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve, and wish you the best in 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment