Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Walk On The Red Carpet

Somebody pinch me (no honey, this is not literal so please don't)....I am feeling more famous than all those stars at the Oscars right now. My girl Ashley (she doesn't know she is my girl so hopefully I don't creep her out too much) mentioned ME in her blog today.

I. KNOW.

Exciting right?

So, I have actually mentioned her before in this post where I mentioned how she inspired me quite a lot. Well, after a few days of thinking that I should probably tell her how inspiring her "A Day in the Life" posts are to me I decided to get my big girl panties on and just do it. I have this semi nervous breakdown whenever I am going to be social, and when approaching a blogger who is up there with the other big named blogs, well let's just say there may be a bit of sweating involved. I did it though. Wow, look at me all big and courageous. Anyway, if you need further proof that she is UH-MAZING just look at her daughter's nursery. 


I wouldn't mind living here. I am sure I could get used to sleeping in a crib. Oh also, she used the same fabric for her crib skirt that we have in Eden's crib. This girl's got style ;) 

So, if you are bored during the Oscar's why don't you take a few minutes hours and look at all the fun pictures of her house and her super cute baby girl. I am now going to treat myself to a chocolate chip cookie just because I feel deserving. 

Also, if you are visiting from The Domestic Wannabe, welcome! Make yourself at home and look around, we don't bite...promise! 



******************************************

If you are reading from another outlet like an RSS feed, be sure to stop by and check out some of the changes I have made over the past couple of days to the blog. I even updated our header! It's still not perfect, and I still have plenty of work to do on the rest of the blog, but I am going to use my same old excuse...

I HAVE A 5 MONTH OLD BABY WHO DOES NOT NAP AND I AM TRYING TO KEEP MY HOUSE CLEAN AND COOK AND BE A REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT AND CONTROL THE LARGE ANT POPULATION THAT HAS TAKEN OVER MY HOME. I CANNOT DO IT ALL. 

I really need to come up with a new excuse....

No comments:

Post a Comment