Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows







I am craving spring and the beautiful colors that come along with it. However, as I type this, we have been watching snow fall periodically through out the day. Every time we see those beautiful white flakes Eden and I run to the window (okay, I run to the window carrying Eden) and watch them fall. I think snow is magical. Here's the thing though, I always want it to accumulate, but only for a day or two and only a few times a year. I much prefer sunshine, but the quiet that comes alongside freshly fallen snow makes me crave those moments.


For any of you that may have a snow day tomorrow I thought I would share a few new (to me) blogs that I have found over the past week. I thought you might enjoy the extra reading and inspiration these lovelies give.





I just found Mollie Wetta photography when I joined Real Mom*Togs. She is amazing and has the cutest children! I just love to look at her work for some serious inspiration.



Besotted Brand Blog
Um, hello eye candy! This is just full of more photography inspiration and more. Lovely work this lady has. 




I now have a million and one ideas for Eden's 1st birthday. In fact, I have so many ideas that I may just have to have a half birthday party for her. Only teasing. Kind of. 



Lilies and Dandelions

This blog is brand spanking new. I found this blog off of Dreamy Whites (if you love white then you will fall in love with this blog. If you don't love white you will quickly learn to love it). Anyway, I have the feeling this is going to be one of my favorites. I am excited to see where this blog goes over the next year...


Crossing my fingers for a snow day tomorrow so we can take Eden out to play! 

*******************************

The Crain's Nest is going through some ch-ch-ch-changes. I haven't gotten too far, but I am working on it in between feedings, diaper changes, and the like. The biggest change so far is that we have moved our most favorite blog links to its own page! Things were feeling a bit cluttered and if you have learned one thing from me it is that I enjoy minimalism. Our link love was getting a bit out of hand. I know that some of you appreciated them being on the side, but too make up for it, I added quite a few more blogs chock full of inspiration. I know, I know, I am too kind. Seriously, pick up your coffee, take a few sips, and enjoy a few new reads. I am also working on an updated header, but the daughter didn't want a nap today so it will have to wait. 

Change can be a good thing and I am learning to embrace it. 

1 comment:

  1. Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be
    at the web the easiest factor to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks consider worries
    that they just don't understand about. You managed to hit
    the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing
    without having side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

    ReplyDelete